Monday, May 31, 2010

Kashkaval!

Okay. My village is awesome and so unlike anything I've ever known and these pictures in no way do it justice. I'm hoping to become one of those "picture people" that are always documenting everything (those one's that I've always relied on to give me their pictures cuz I never remember to take any). I'm gonna have great, insightful photos that give you amazing insight into my experience here in rural Bulgaria. But, until then, here are the few I've managed to take so far.

(Oh, and kashkaval is cheese in Bulgarian)



Children's Day - a national holiday in Bulgaria
Our language trainer, Veronika


My satellite group: Tom, Mary, Me, Katelyn

Where I live (pretty, isn't it?)

-Age

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's beautiful! Definitely take a TON of pictures, you'll be glad you did when you're 90 sitting at home in your rocking chair watching Wheel of Fortune. Tangent, spelling Veronica with a "k" is really cute, I like it.

    ReplyDelete

There's always more to say about everything