Saturday, May 8, 2010

Until Next Time

Chances are I won't have another opportunity to write anything on here for awhile. I'm off to begin my adventure on Sunday morning after a long night of partying and I could not be more excited (thought the tearful good-byes are gonna be a little tough). I hope to update this blog next time with some serious Peace Corps topics and pictures but until then...

Thank you for all the support and encouragement!!!

I would have never guessed that "blog friends" could be so great! Send me your prayers and happy thoughts and I'll do the same for you. Bye!

-Age

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO excited for you Adrienne. You're going to have an incredible time!!! I'll be praying for safe travels and good things to come your way. Have fun and enjoy yourself! :)

    Can't wait to hear all about it when you have time to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, have fun and I can't wait to hear about all your adventures whenever you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete

There's always more to say about everything