Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's a Satchel

So, I'm super tired and don't have time for a real post (though I have so much to tell you!!!) so here's a short one but I think you'll like it.

The name of the school we will be working at for the next 10 weeks is called Hristo Botev, after a famous Bulgarian poet, I believe. He's super famous here is all I know. His picture is all over the school. All. Over.

The thing is...he kinda looks familiar, no?


 Hint: Tigers love cinammon, they hate pepper

Another Hint: Wolf Pack

Anyway, this is the view from the school window. Hubava, ne?

And here are the beautiful children who sang us songs!


-Age

3 comments:

  1. Dude, killer! Totally looks like Zach Galafanarkis or whatever his name is. The countryside there looks beautiful. Hope you're doing just Bulgarian. (Can Bulgarian be an adverb for well?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! And I'm very Bulgarian, thanks for asking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 the Hangover references, made me smile! CAUSE WE'RE THE THREE BEST FRIENDS... :)

    ReplyDelete

There's always more to say about everything