Awhile back a wonderful and intelligent young lady gave me an award and I have since been hogging said award because it’s pretty and about me and I like pretty things that are about me. But now, I think, is the time to pass the award along to those I feel deserve some acknowledgement for being Over the Top. Yes, folks, this award could potentially be taken as offensive to anyone excepting those people who would receive such an award.
There are Beautiful Blogger awards, Sunshine Blogger awards, and maybe even “You’re So Awesome and Pretty You Should be a Supermodel/President/God" awards. But no other award out there would have meant half as much to me as the Over the Top award. It implies that I have character and imagination in spades and a knowledge base that rivals…oh, crap, I don’t know, but the point is, it showed me that I’m great and my blog is the best and I should absolutely let it go to my head because it’s clearly one of the nicest heads around.
That’s why you gave it to me, right Kim?
I thought so.
So, now’s the time to allow others to bask in the glory that is their…glory? Yup.
Nicole from More is Better
The girl from No One Reads the Copy whose name I now realize I really wish I knew
Lauren from Hipstercrite (do you care about awards when you have over 1,000 followers? I wouldn’t)
Ladies, here’s the next step: answer these questions with only one word –
1. Where is your cell phone?
2. Your hair?
3. Your mother?
4. Your father?
5. Your favorite food?
6. Your dream last night?
7. Your favorite drink?
8. Your dream/goal?
9. What room are you in?
10. Your hobby?
11. Your fear?
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
13. Where were you last night?
14. Something you aren't?
15. Muffins?
16. Wish list item?
17. Where did you grow up?
18. Last thing you did?
19. What are you wearing?
20. Your TV?
21. Your pets?
22. Your friends?
23. Your life?
24. Your mood?
25. Missing someone?
26. Vehicle?
27. Something you're not wearing?
28. Your favorite store?
29. Your favorite color?
30. When was the last time you laughed?
31. Last time you cried?
32. Your best friend?
33. One place that I go over and over? Disneyland!
34. One person who emails me regularly?
35. Favorite place to eat?
Congratulations friends, keep the wild and crazy blogs a’coming!
-Age

You're so right. Over The Top is the nicest award because it awards personality - and we've got it in spades! ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you, this made my day!!
-Maria :)
Ahhhh! Maria! You're welcome!
ReplyDeleteHehe, it's what I get for originally creating my blog to be "anonymous." I kinda gave that up and will say my name in a post every now and again, but everything I do says "No One." Does absolutely nothing for my self-esteem. (haha)
ReplyDeleteThanks again :)