Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Got An Award! Woo-Hoo!

I got my first blog award from KimDb!!! (Check out her blog - it's awesome and she is a super sweet girl) Thank you so much, Kim!

Over the Top? Whatever do you mean?

So, now I need to answer these questions, in one word if possible, to give you a little better understanding of me apparently:

1. Where is your cell phone? Table
2. Your hair? Long
3. Your mother? Girly
4. Your father? Serious
5. Your favorite food? Italian
6. Your dream last night? Grammy’s
7. Your favorite drink? Diet Coke
8. Your dream/goal? Travel Writer
9. What room are you in? Living room
10. Your hobby? Writing
11. Your fear? Needle-yielding gnomes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Passionate
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something you aren't? Type A
15. Muffins? Yes, please
16. Wish list item? Hammock
17. Where did you grow up? Grand Terrace, Cali
18. Last thing you did? Showered (you’re welcome)
19. What are you wearing? Jeans (always)
20. Your TV? The Office!!!
21. Your pets? Nope
22. Your friends? Supportive
23. Your life? Ever-changing
24. Your mood? Excited/anxious
25. Missing someone? Friends
26. Vehicle? Dirty
27. Something you're not wearing? Make-up
28. Your favorite store? Ross
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Last night (Brian Regan)
31. Last time you cried? With laughter? Last night (Brian Regan)
32. Your best friend? Manda-face
33. One place that I go over and over? Disneyland!
34. One person who emails me regularly? My boss
35. Favorite place to eat? Bonello’s

I've had a busy weekend but there are more posts to come, my friends.

-Age

1 comment:

  1. Needle-yielding gnomes - too funny! oh + I'm with you, Ross is amazing, such great deals!

    ReplyDelete

There's always more to say about everything