Wednesday, April 7, 2010

And Bicylces

Today I was in the three-year-old room while they were napping. I was reading a book when a few of the kids started to wake up.
They opened their little eyes, saw that someone new was in the room and, of course, decided to fill me in on all I had been missing in their lives…all at once.
I was bombarded by information. In high-pitched squeals I was being told all of the exciting events that these little one’s had been through lately and I began to feel a little overwhelmed.
I said, “WHOA! OK. Let me get this straight. Ella’s gonna grow up to be like her big sister, Mia; Cooper got a dinosaur book; Kayla loves to read books; Kylee has new shoes, and Alex needs a new blanket.”
“And bicycles!”
“Yes, of course, and bicycles.”
I love kids.
-Age

2 comments:

  1. awww, your stories make me miss teaching sunday school and daycare, kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I have a feeling I'm gonna miss it too.

    ReplyDelete

There's always more to say about everything