Monday, January 11, 2010

A Combination of Things

So, silly me, I decided to start a second blog because the first, this one, had such a specific focus and I didn't want to deviate from that. Well, now, just forget all that! I plan to combine them and have a wonderfully strange and confusing hybrid. Like those Liger things that may or may not be real. Seriously, are they real?

I'm not entirely sure how to do that. Something about importing and exporting past blog posts. I barely passed economics so I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna do this wrong. Does inflation effect blog posting? I really don't know.

Anyway, as I plan to inform all interested on my doings with the Peace Corps, as well as including quirky anecdotes about my daily life as an exceptional receptionist/friend/daughter/baby-holder/roommate/church-going/single/non-smoker person, I just thought why not put it all in one place. A nice mesh of all things inconsiquential and most likely misspelled...I may have just misspelled misspelled. Don't you see? You get irony here as well! What could be better? Oh. A lot of things. I see. Well, in that case, only read this when you're at work and your boss is out of the office and nothing cool is on youtube. I'll try my best to entertain. And if that doesn't work, GO BACK TO WORK YOU LAZY BUM! Jeez!

No, but really. I love you. Don't forget that. I would kiss you square on the lips if you were here. Well, no. I wouldn't do that cuz I'm a lady...and the swine flu. But I'll blow a kiss in the general direction of all of your lips right now. You don't really care do you? I'm just rambling now. Alright.

Well, I'm still the Age of Reason and I still love you.



-Age

2 comments:

There's always more to say about everything