• I love banana
• I need another male
• You can tell us tо спрете (pronounced “spread ‘em” in our early Bulgarian)
• Save Water. Bathe with a friend.
• Would you like to go pervy? (pervy is the Bulgarian word for first)
• Lips don’t matter, I only care about long tongues (yeah, this was said. Aloud.)
• Good guesses. Bad choices.
• I love female endings
• There’s a douche in there (douche is the Bulgarian word for shower)
o We decided that we would all buy a bag for our shower items. Get it? A doucebag?
• You should really fill that hole (that’s what she said)
• Nice melons
• What do you wear when you hook? (Answered, “Not much”)
• That’s also the name of one of my husbands
And my all time favorite thing said in complete seriousness. The sentence that made me literally cry with laughter. The utterance that caused me physical pain and yet so much joy:
• How do you say, “The voices in my head” in Bulgarian?
For those of you who know my satellite group members, I’ll give you one guess as to who said that. Aw, I’m gonna miss seeing those crazy fools every day.
Hey, it’s my 100th post! It only took me 1 ½ years. I think it fitting that it celebrates spending 100 days with my satellite group. I’m pretty sure 11 weeks is the same as 100 days. Don’t argue with me.
So here’s to you, Tarnava group: Аз обичам ви. Много. Винаги.
Our community project involved making two signs for the city of Tarnava. Here is one being made by Katelyn's host dad. He is very nice and often shirtless.
We had an unveiling ceremony in front of the Mayor's office to celebrate our new signs and to unite the community. It was pretty awesome.
Here we are preparing for the ceremony
We all read a poem, in Bulgarian!!!
A local group of singers performed. And they were wonderful.
We also had a clean-up day prior to the ceremony with the kids from out summer school program. They did an amazing job preparing the city center as you can see.
Our language trainer, Veronika, who we would have been lost without. Literally.
Sexy pose time
Tsveti!
Family photo
Whilloughby!
Mmmmmm...Melba
Sexy pose time
I have one thing to say to you guys:
Good Times!
-Age
No comments:
Post a Comment
There's always more to say about everything