So, I recently went to a wonderful Thanksgiving feast with some lovely Bulgarian and Peace Corps friends and took some fun pics. We had a GREAT time - I missed family and friends from back home but Bulgarian Thanksgiving was uniquely fantastic and I'm excited to do it again next year. After Thanksgiving, we all traveled to our In-Service Training which was also a lot of fun as well as highly informative. I'm also giddy with excitement when I think that in just a few, short weeks I'll be celebrating Christmas in Varna and New Years in Italy!!! Does life get better than this? I don't think so. And one more thing: it's not snowing. (Well, not yet anyway)
We ate
We smiled
We cheered
We made awkward faces
We laughed
We ate some kick-ass cake (thanks, Evan!)
We played Dirty Mind (of course)
We were drinkin' outta cups (but not bein' a bitch)
It was a lovely time at Red-Headed Mary's!
-Age
No comments:
Post a Comment
There's always more to say about everything